Monday, October 27, 2008

Week #6 Schedule Changes

Hi all,

In order to provide some of you prompter feedback on your Essay #2 and in order to have time to discuss mid-term progress for those of you interested, I have decided to cancel a couple of days of each class in order to make time for student-teacher conferences (15 minutes time slots per person). These conferences are not required, but they are my attempt to touch base with those of you who have questions or concerns about your grades or who would like more one-to-one discussion on your essay. I will have slots available during class time and my office hours, and I will make extra time (outside of class time) available next week, if necessary, to meet the needs of all who want a conference.

Each class has different changes, so pay attention to the TIME as you read below:

8:30 a.m. class
Regular class/due dates this week (including Essay #2 & cover letter due Thursday and Seminar and Notebooks due on Friday)

Next week, class canceled M (11/3) & W (11/5) for conferences. I may also do some conference Tu (11/4) during our lab time.

10:30 a.m. class
Weds. (10/29)--Essay #2 due
Th & F (10/30 & 10/31)--class canceled for conferences.
Mon. (11/3)--Seminar #3 and Notebooks due


For those of you who sign up for conferences, please meet in my office (Glenn 183), and be prompt, as they will be scheduled back-to-back. I will have your essays ready for you during your conference appointment. Those of you who are not conferencing, I will return your essays in approximately a week with written comments as usual.

No comments: